Our garments are made to accommodate growing bellies, boobs, and butts. As such, one size will take you from the beginning to the end of pregnancy, postpartum and beyond.
For maternity apparel, select the size that best matches your pre-pregnancy or postpartum self.
For nursing tanks, choose the apparel size that best matches your current bust measurement, not your pre-pregnancy size.
- Our maternity sizing estimates a standard weight gain of 25-30 lbs.
- If you're pregnant with twins + (woot woot!) consider sizing up.
- If you’re between sizes, size up for a looser fit and size down for a body-hugging fit.
- If you’re curvy, go with the size that best matches your pre-pregnancy bust or hip measurement, whichever is larger.
- Reference the 'size and fit' section on each product page for fit notes specific to that style.
For bras, select your current size, not your pre-pregnancy size.
Unsure? We're here to help. See our Complete Guide to Nursing Bra Sizing.
- The Everyday Bra, Cozy Rib Nursing & Sleep Bra, and Pumping & Nursing Bra Top are best suited for cups A - E.
- For cup sizes F - H, the Comfort Zone Nursing Bra will offer the best fit. Other bra styles may accommodate but with less support.
- The Body Bra offers our most flexible fit to accommodate cup size changes, so one bra can take you from pregnancy through postpartum and beyond.
Send us an email. Body language is kinda our thing.