Our garments are made to accommodate growing bellies, and boobs, and butts. As such, one size will take you from the beginning to the end of pregnancy and beyond.
- Our sizing estimates a standard weight gain of 25-30 lbs.
- If you're pregnant with twins + (woot woot!) consider sizing up.
- Size P fits like a Storq size 1 for ladies 5'3" and under.
WHEN ORDERING BASICS:
- If you’re between sizes, we suggest sizing up for a looser fit and sizing down for a body-hugging fit.
- If you're curvy, we suggest ordering the size that best matches your pre-pregnancy hip measurement.
WHEN ORDERING BRAS:
- Please refer to your current bust/cup size, not your pre-pregnancy size (it's impossible to predict what each individual bosom will do!).
- If you’re unsure of your size, go with the closest bust fit as the cup size tends to be more flexible.
Unsure about sizing? Send us an email. Body language is kind of our thing.